Friday, February 24, 2023

The Inequality of Equality

I, Satan, play favorites. I cannot and will not pretend to enjoy Roy Rogers' movies at all: much less to enjoy them as much as I, Satan, love Clint Eastwood's masterpieces. To do so would be disingenuous and wickedly beguiling-- as well as decidedly Christian of me.

I, Satan, agree with The Big Solomy's statement that to strike princes for equity is evil [Proverbs 17:26], and I, Satan, further attest and constantly affirm that to do so is-- like a parable in the mouth of fools-- unequal. 

Treating all-- no matter the substance of their character-- as the same lowest common human denominator, for purposes of justifying the abuse of fools and princes alike as saintly consistency and personal responsibility, obviously appears godly to Christianity; but I, Satan, consider this sort of behavior miscreant deviance and very wickedness.

I, Satan, do not condone having all things common. I, Satan, condone freedom and common sense in abhorrence of apostolic succession and communistic Christianity. I, Satan, defend my right to offend the indefensible. 

I, Satan, hail myself. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoking Prayers

I, Satan, once enjoyed a certain nocturnal conversation with the Blessed Virgin. On a given wet, cold night: the doors of an empty church ha...