Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Namasté

I, Satan, acknowledge the truth and power of namasté. Perhaps this is one of the traits in my character that gives me away as Satan.

I, Satan, take it for granted everyone I encounter is God: until they convince me otherwise. I am, after all, keenly aware of the divine spark inhabiting me: the Daystar in my heart.

I, Satan, understand God (which is to say, love) lives and moves in me. Therefore I, Satan, have no qualms functioning as my own higher power-- in opposition of and to all other higher powers when and if necessary to retain the integrity of my own relationship with the divine within me.

I, Satan, trust no one as completely as I do myself to keep me in touch with and knowledgeable of God.

I, Satan, "namasté" myself. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoking Prayers

I, Satan, once enjoyed a certain nocturnal conversation with the Blessed Virgin. On a given wet, cold night: the doors of an empty church ha...